DIY Solar panel kits
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|20W DIY Solar Panel kit||05002SE01||20.00||440 x 350||£120.00||£6.25||Full Details|
|30W DIY Solar panel kit||05002SE02||30.00||560 x 350||£140.00||£6.25||Full Details|
|40W DIY Solar panel kit||05002SE03||40.00||668 x 425||£175.00||£6.25||Full Details|
|55W DIY Solar panel kit||05002SE04||55.00||668 x 545||£200.00||£6.25||Full Details|
|90W DIY Solar panel kit||05002SE05||90.00||780 x 668||£250.00||£15.00||Full Details|
|115W DIY Solar panel kit||05002SE06||115.00||1015 x 668||£275.00||£15.00||Full Details|
|175W DIY Solar panel kit||05002SE07||175.00||1485 x 668||£325.00||£25.00||Full Details|
High quality Victron monocrystalline framed solar power kits in a wide range of sizes. These 12V charging kits are suitable for permanent installation, and provide solar power for many different professional, domestic and leisure applications, including motorhomes, boats, outbuildings and DIY. Kits include a monocrystalline solar panel, charge controller, cables and battery connectors.
Charge controller details:
- Victron PWM-Light (12/24V) with smart load output
- 5A for 20w to 90w panels, 10A for 115 and 175w panels.
- Dimensions (mm): 133 x 70 x 33.5, Weighs 150g
- 4 charging states, including PWM
- Low voltage disconnect
- Screw terminals for ease of installation.
- Status LED indicates battery charging.
- Reverse leakage protection prevents power loss at night.
Cable details (20W, 30W, 40W and 55W):
- Approx 3m two-core UV stable cables fitted to panel
- In addition, comes with approx 1m UV stable two-core cable length.
- Pack of connectors, fuse and instructions
Cable details (90W, 115W and 175W):
- UV stable multi-contact cables and waterproof connectors.
- Pair of 0.9m pre-fitted cables with MC4 connectors fit into junction box on the back of the panel.
- Pair of approx 3m cables to fit between controller and panel, with connectors at panel end.
- Pair of 1m cables with ring connectors to fit between controller and battery.
Solar panel details:
- Heavy duty anodised aluminium frame provides high wind resistance and convenient mounting access.
- Installation holes for standard bracket systems are provided.
- Full instructions included.
- 25 year panel output and performance warranty.
- For more information please see individual panels.