Victron BlueSolar PWM-Pro Charge Controller Range
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|Victron BlueSolar PWM-Pro 5A (12/24V)||08002MC05||0.00||138 x 70||£31.19||£6.25||Full Details|
|Victron BlueSolar PWM-Pro 10A (12/24V)||08002MC06||0.00||138 x 70||£35.99||£6.25||Full Details|
|Victron BlueSolar PWM-Pro 20A (12/24V)||08002MC07||0.00||160 x 82||£63.59||£6.25||Full Details|
|Victron BlueSolar PWM-Pro 30A (12/24V)||08002MC08||0.00||200 x 100||£99.59||£6.25||Full Details|
|Remote Panel for BlueSolar PWM-Pro||08002MC09||0.00||98 x 98||£57.59||£6.25||Full Details|
|RJ45 UTP Cable 3m||08002MC10||0.00||£10.79||£6.25||Full Details|
The Victron PWM Pro is suitable for small solar system comprising of one or two panels. The remote panel is available to monitor your battery bank's state of charge and using the LED's on the controller you can monitor the charging closely.
- The BlueSolar PWM-Pro series is ready for use with its default settings.
- It is fully programmable with help of a computer or with the dedicated BlueSolar Pro Remote Panel.
- Lighting control function, fully programmable.
- Three stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, float), fully programmable.
- Integrated battery monitor function (Remote Panel needed to display state of charge).
- Load output with low voltage disconnect and manual control (default setting).
- Optional external temperature sensor. - Load output protected against over load and short circuit.
- Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar array and/or battery.