Victron BlueSolar PWM-Light Charge Controller Range
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|Victron BlueSolar PWM-Light 5A (12/24V)||08002MC12||0.00||133 x 70||£22.16||£6.25||Full Details|
|Victron BlueSolar PWM-Light 10A (12/24V)||08002MC13||0.00||133 x 70||£26.20||£6.25||Full Details|
|Victron BlueSolar PWM-Light 20A (12/24V)||08002MC14||0.00||133 x 70||£35.27||£6.25||Full Details|
|Victron BlueSolar PWM-Light 30A (12/24V)||08002MC15||0.00||1330 x 70||£48.37||£6.25||Full Details|
|Victron BlueSolar PWM-Light 30A (48V)||08002MC16||0.00||140 x 95||£79.62||£6.25||Full Details|
The Victron PWM Light is suitable for small solar systems comprising of one or two panels. The LED's enable you to monitor the charging state of the charge controller and observe the battery state of charge.
- Load output with low battery voltage disconnect function.
- Lighting control function, one timer only.
- Two digit seven segment display for quick and easy setting of the load output functionality, including timer setting.
- Three stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, float), not programmable.
- Load output protected against over load and short circuit.
- Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar array and/or battery.
- Day/night timing options, see manual for details