Victron MPPT Charge Controller Accessories
- MPPT ControlMPPT Control_sideWall mount enclosure for BMV or MPPT Control
- SmartSolar Control displayVE.Direct-to-USB-interface_frontMPPT WireBox-S 75-10_15 (set)
- MPPT Wire Box-S 100-15 (top)MPPT Wire Box-S 100-15 (set)MPPT Wire Box-S 100-20 (MPPT)
- MPPT Wire Box-S 100-20 (set)MPPT WireBox-M 100-30_50 & 150-35 (set)MPPT WireBox-XL MC4 150-85_100 & 250-85_100 (top)
- MPPT WireBox-XL Tr 150-85_100 & 250-85_100 (top)
Victron MPPT Charge Controllers have various accessories to protect the user and wiring connections, allow Bluetooth access for monitoring and programming and monitoring panels to view all components and their performance. See details below.
Common Features of all MPPT models:
- Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions
- Outstanding conversion efficiency
- Natural convection cooling
- Automatic battery voltage recognition
- Flexible charge algorithm
- Over temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high.
- SmartSolar models have Bluetooth built-in.
- BlueSolar models can be made Bluetooth accessible by connecting a VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle. Advantage: the products are not accessible when no dongle is connected.
- MPPT Control: connects to all models with a VE.Direct port, except the BlueSolar MPPT 70/15.
- SmartSolar Control Display: a plug-on display compatible with all SmartSolar models 150/45 and higher. Both the MPPT control and SmartSolar Control Display can be connected to one controller simultaneously.
- Color Control GX: an on-site monitoring panel which displays current performance of components in the system.
- VRM Portal: requires a GX device and internet connection via Ethernet or CCGX dongle.
- MPPT Wire boxes are available in sizes small, medium, large and extra-large. The wire boxes are useful in public areas or high traffic locations to prevent any shocks, removal of wires or damage to the MPPT wire connections.
- All Victron MPPT Charge Controllers can be programmed via the VictronConnect app through Bluetooth or via a VE.Direct to USB Interface through a laptop/computer.
- On the larger MPPT models there is a small dial underneath which can be used to quickly setup the MPPT to certain battery types.
- Quick-Install-Guide-MPPT-WireBox-S-75-10 15-EN
- Quick-Install-Guide-MPPT-WireBox-S-100 20-EN
- Quick-Install-Guide-MPPT-WireBox-S-100 15-EN
- Install-Instruction Box-for-wall-mounting-of-BMV-MPPT Control v1.0