Victron Deep Cycle AGM Battery Range
The AGM range has very low internal resistance making them particularly suitable for high current discharge applications such as for inverters, thrusters and winches.
Victron AGM batteries are supplied with M8 drilled, flat copper terminals ensuring best possible connection contact and eliminating the need for battery terminals.
VRLA AGM design life: 7-10 years
Victron World Wide Warranty: 2 years
- VRLA technology - VRLA stands for Valve Regulated Lead Acid, which means that the batteries are sealed. Gas will escape through the safety valves only in case of overcharging or cell failure. VRLA batteries are maintenance free for life.
- Sealed (VRLA) AGM Batteries - AGM stands for Absorbent Glass Mat. In these batteries the electrolyte is absorbed into a glass-fibre mat between the plates by capillary action. AGM batteries are more suitable for short-time delivery of high currents than gel batteries.
- Low Self-Discharge - Victron VRLA batteries can be stored during long periods of time without recharge. The rate of self-discharge is less than 2% per month at 20°C. The self-discharge doubles for every increase in temperature by 10°C. Victron VRLA batteries can therefore be stored for up to a year without recharging, if kept under cool conditions.
- Exceptional Deep Discharge Recovery - Victron VRLA batteries have exceptional discharge recovery, even after deep or prolonged discharge. Nevertheless repeatedly deep and prolonged discharge has a very negative effect on the service life of all lead acid batteries, Victron batteries are no exception.
- Compliant with both CE and UL specifications in ABS fireproof containers and come with Victron's 2 year world-wide warranty.