0.6W Powerfilm MPT6-150 (100mA @ 6V) mini solar panel
One of the difficulties when designing small, portable/remote off grid electrical devices is limited power availability. This 0.6W mini solar panel from the PowerFilm Wireless Electronics Series of solar modules helps to resolve this issue.
For example it is ideal for recharging AA, AA, 6V and 2V batteries in small circuits where weight is important.
How does it help?
It's lightweight, paper thin, durable and flexible. This means...
- it can curve around an object up to 3 inches in diameter (so it could be used on a mast or pole)
- it weights just 4.6g which is extremely light (which may be important for your application)
- it will not break if dropped - there's no glass to shatter, for example
- its thin profile means it can easily be incorporated with devices for solar recharging or direct power
If you need a slightly different power rating, there are a wide range of sizes and power configurations available in our mini solar panels section.
- Very simple to connect - just solder or crimp to the copper tape
- Dimensions (mm): 150 x 114
- Weight (g): 4.6
- Voltage: 6V
- Current: 100mA
- Power: 0.6W
Please note: these modules do not have a UV stabilised surface.