40W Yingli Solar polycrystalline panel
|Name||Code||Power (W)||Dim. (L x W mm)||Price||UK Del.|
|10W Yingli Solar polycrystalline panel||06001JP01||10.00||350.0 x 285.0||£60.00||£6.25||Full Details|
|20W Yingli Solar polycrystalline panel||06001JP02||20.00||350.0 x 525.0||£110.00||£6.25||Full Details|
|30W Yingli Solar polycrystalline panel||06001JP03||30.00||510.0 x 535.0||£175.00||£6.25||Full Details|
|40W Yingli Solar polycrystalline panel||06001JP04||40.00||660.0 x 540.0||£200.00||£6.25||Full Details|
|60W Yingli Solar polycrystalline panel||06001JP05||60.00||660.0 x 630.0||£250.00||£6.25||Full Details|
|90W Yingli Solar polycrystalline panel||06001JP06||90.00||1010.0 x 660.0||£350.00||£15.00||Full Details|
|130W Yingli Solar Polycrystalline Panel||06001JP07||130.00||1470.0 x 680.0||£500.00||£15.00||Full Details|
Yingli's 40W polycrystalline solar panels offer superb value for money. These 12V panels are suitable for a range of professional and DIY applications.
- Heavy duty anodised aluminium frame provides high wind resistance and convenient mounting access.
- Cells are laminated between high transmissivity, low iron, 3mm tempered glass and a sheet of TPT material and finally two sheets of EVA to prevent moisture entering the module.
- Installation holes for standard bracket systems are located on the frame.
- Bypass diodes on panels improve shadow tolerance.
- Waterproof versatile junction box provides flexibility of connections.
- Modules are manufactured in accordance with IEC 61215.
- 25 years limited output guarantee.
- Require blocking diodes if not used with a regulator.
- Dimensions: 660 x 540 x 25mm; 4.3kg
- Rated 40W: 2.3A @ 17.5V